Slightech, Inc., Lightweight Intelligent Technology (Jiangsu) Co., Ltd., slightech.com ('Slightech', 'we', 'our') attaches great importance to the security and privacy of your personal information.
Personal data will be processed in accordance with applicable data protection laws for the purpose of submitting the information. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and operations on personal data, how to handle them, and the use of various data collections on cookies and software.
- Information you provided when completing the form on the Website. This includes information provided when registering to use the Website, ordering services, publishing materials, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you participate in a contest or promotion sponsored by us, or when you report a 'this website' question.
- If you contact us, we may save a communication record.
- We may also ask you to fill out a survey for our research, but this is not a hard requirement.
- If you authorize location information, we will use it to save location information and feedback item locations.
- The voice, mobile phone status and address book information that you are authorized to use will be used in the customer service system to understand the device status and problem location.
- Authorized use of cameras and photo albums, only for avatar settings under the user account system
- The application will run the necessary data information on the device local storage software with your authorization.
- The data we collect from you may be transferred to and stored in a location in the People's Republic of China (server location) or in another location within or outside the US territory.
- All the information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. If we give you (or you choose to use) a password that gives you access to a section of the Software and the Site, you are responsible for keeping the password confidential. Do not reveal your password to others.
- Unfortunately, transmitting information over the Internet is not completely secure. Although we take best steps to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of the data you transmit to the Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Upon receipt of your information, we will use strict procedures and security measures to prevent unauthorized access.
- Be sure to provide the 'Software and the Site' content to you and your computer in the most efficient manner.
- To provide you with information, products or services at your request, or, with your consent, to provide you with the above information, products or services that we think may be of interest to you.
- Fulfill our contractual obligations with you.
- Allows you to choose to participate in the interactive features in our services.
- Notify you of changes to the service.
- Create and manage your personal account in this software and on this website.
- Notify the software and changes to the software and services of this website.
- Test and improve the systems we provide services.
- Prevent abuse or improper use of our services.
- To send you a survey of the satisfaction of our services (provided through the Software and this website or on behalf of our third parties), products and the overall experience associated with Slightech.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, including subsidiaries, ultimate holding companies and their subsidiaries. We may disclose your personal information to the following third parties:
- Help us manage the Software and the Site (such as our Internet Service Provider) or a third party that provides the services you request. These third parties must always provide the same level of security as your Slightech for your personal information.
- When we sell or purchase a business or asset, we may disclose your personal data to potential sellers or purchasers of the business or asset.
- If Slightech or all of its assets or any member of our group is acquired by a third party, in this case, the customer's personal data held by the institution will be part of the transferred assets.
- You may withdraw your consent to process your data at any time by sending us an email, a letter, or by clicking on the corresponding box on the form used to collect your data. The withdrawal will take effect on the same day. You can always ask for information about which of your data is being processed and for what purpose. In addition, you can correct, block or delete your data as required by law. If you need to claim your rights and have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have the right to disagree with us using certain cookies, please read the section on cookies below for more information.
- This website may sometimes contain links to websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you access these websites through links, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and we do not assume any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please read these policies before submitting personal data to these websites.
- We will never use or install spyware on your computer or use spyware to collect information from your computer.
- Like many websites, we use 'cookies', which are files that your browser saves on your computer's hard drive to collect and store specific information about you.
- Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but allow you to disable this feature. Most browser help menus show you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to let your browser notify you when it receives a new cookie, and how to disable cookies completely. You can choose to disable or remove previously accepted cookies.
- We recommend that you keep the cookie 'open' so that we can provide you with a better experience on the Site. If you set your browser to block all cookies (including the necessary cookies), you may not be able to access certain parts of the Site.
- We have specific cookies set up on your device and we encourage you to agree to these cookies. Otherwise, although you can still use the Site, some parts of the site may not be available or may not work properly.
- A cookie that is absolutely necessary. These are the cookies necessary for the 'This Site' to run and for the services you are able to complete. This includes, for example, cookies that allow you to log in to the secure area of your website.
- Functional cookie. These cookies record your choices on the Site, such as your username, language or your region. In this way, we are able to personalize your visit to the Site.
- Performance cookie. These are 'analytical' cookies that allow us to collect information about how visitors use the Site (eg, calculating the number of visitors and understanding how visitors browse the 'this site'). These cookies record your visits to the Site, pages you have visited, and links to clicks. These cookies do not collect information that identifies you. All information is anonymous. This helps us improve the way this website works.